Date : 23/3/2009
I was in a rush back from KL for the Samsung Interview .
I was late for F1 shooting .
I rush there, yeah babe ! I saw my F1 girls.
Great, they are still shooting and im the late one : )
So basicly i was selected for the F1 party which under BRIDGESTONE .
So i was selected to shoot for the open ceremony screen .
So basic im appearance twice in the video if i not mistaken .
So my friend took a picture while im shooting .
And i have fun during shoot .
` Yen Yen & Evon

` Well. I m not suppose to post this picture up .
` To avoid get scolding by my agent .
` I will make a SUPER 3D effect .
` I can SPOIL this piic xD
Anyway guys , im sorry i cant get you free ticket for the F1 party.
I was told that the F1 party is a closed event .
So only ppl with invitation which give out from Bridgestone are allow for this.
I`m sorry .
Maybe you guys can just enjoy yourself in the another F1 event in Speedzone !
Mayb i will be there if my F1 party end early!
No comments:
Post a Comment