Wow. Someone's birthday today hor.
Haha someone getting older .
Hey ! Im jealous of ur baby cousin.
u hug him and the blow the candles. hmpf!
I wonder wat's ur birthday wish.
I hope eu like the present i gave eu just now.
Someone got alot ang pao hor . lan si nyaa .
U look cute with the cream on your face. weee !
Honestly the cake eu gave me quite big . but its nice .
yummy chocolate.
19 kisses for 19 year old's baby :)
I hope eu have fun on ur birthday .
Happy Birthday anyway. & I love eu . Mwahs xoxo .
Haha someone getting older .
Hey ! Im jealous of ur baby cousin.
u hug him and the blow the candles. hmpf!
I wonder wat's ur birthday wish.
I hope eu like the present i gave eu just now.
Someone got alot ang pao hor . lan si nyaa .
U look cute with the cream on your face. weee !
Honestly the cake eu gave me quite big . but its nice .
yummy chocolate.
19 kisses for 19 year old's baby :)
I hope eu have fun on ur birthday .
Happy Birthday anyway. & I love eu . Mwahs xoxo .
& You'll alwas be my baby .
*the last present for baby.
Lovely song for lovely kiat. xoxo.
Lovely song for lovely kiat. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment